Welcome family and friends to my very first blog. To abandon means to surrender or yield oneself and I have recklessly abandoned my life to heed the call that God has put on my heart to move to Romania and work with orphan children. I am full of unbounded enthusiasm and exuberance as I begin this journey to Romania and am excited to share my adventure with you!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Zoo





On Saturday, September 29th we took a trip to the zoo in Târgu-Mures, a city about 1.5 hours from Bistrita. We loaded up two vans with 13 kids and 7 adults and headed off for an adventure. The zoo in Târgu-Mures is amazing! It is a large, forest setting zoo with a nice variety of animals. After a thorough exploration of every animal, snake, fish, and bird they had we headed into town to the McDonalds. The kids sure loved their happy meals! It was a treat for all of us!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home