Welcome family and friends to my very first blog. To abandon means to surrender or yield oneself and I have recklessly abandoned my life to heed the call that God has put on my heart to move to Romania and work with orphan children. I am full of unbounded enthusiasm and exuberance as I begin this journey to Romania and am excited to share my adventure with you!

Monday, October 23, 2006

New Friends in Brasov


While I was in Brasov I got to meet some amazing people and spent an evening with them feeling like I was part of a big, wonderful family. Keala and Heather (pastors in Brasov) hosted the home fellowship in their beautiful (and spacious) apartment. Talk about having the gift of hospitality! They welcomed me with open arms, fed me, and made me feel right at home. Shane (pastor from Bucharest), and Doug Case (visiting from Boise) were traveling through and we had a wonderful time visiting with them as well as others from Brasov…William (new administrator for the School of Ministry), Rebecca and Gheorghe (family center parents), and many others. The house was filled with laughter, singing, food, children, hugs, prayer, and love. It was so wonderful to meet people for the first time and feel like I’ve known them forever. Consequently, my visit to Brasov holds many special memories that I will always treasure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home